[Typo3-dev] WYSIWYG Editor

Michiel van Leening leening at saurus.nl
Mon Aug 4 23:30:18 CEST 2003

Hey,

What about http://www.mozilla.org/editor/ie2midas.html
and http://www.mozilla.org/editor/midasdemo/

OK, it probably means branching for the JS, but then again I believe
that the code could be abstracted far enough to work on both browsers.

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 19:25, ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] wrote:
>
> > Is it the active-X thing of IE ? I am at least not 100% sure, but I didn't
> > have a closer look. Of course it only makes sense if it's NOT the active-x
> > thing...
>
> They mention "ActiveCampaigns" on their website. Sounds like ActiveX to me!
> I wonder if there is an editor around that works in a standards compliant
> way. Not using tables for layout?
>
> grtz
>
> ben
> ===
>
> netcreators :: creation and innovation
> www.netcreators.nl - www.typo3.nl

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Michiel van Leening
 Saurus Internet - http://www.saurus.nl/ - info at saurus.nl
     Vestesingel 8, 9408 CA - Assen, The Netherlands
   tel: +31 (0)592.461.467  - fax: +31 (0)84.86.88.007

     Michiel van Leening - Internet Application Developer
 leening at saurus.nl - gsm: +31 (0)65.57.12.693 - ICQ#51566230
         Registered with the Linux Counter. ID #39463
		-- Carl Sagan