[TYPO3-debian] Typo3 on Debian Wheezy

Void void_x09 at yahoo.it
Tue May 24 15:09:08 CEST 2011

Hello,

I just installed Typo3 on a Debian Wheezy:

typo3                                     4.5.2+dfsg1-1
typo3-database                            4.5.2+dfsg1-1
typo3-dummy                               4.5.2+dfsg1-1
typo3-src-4.5                             4.5.2+dfsg1-1

When I connect to the login of the frontend under Web->Page I see "New TYPO3
site", but I can't go further... I read about a "quickstart.t3d" file I have
to import, but I don't know how: looking at tutorials it seems simple, but I
can't do that. The main problem seems I don't get context menus when I press
left mouse button on images or titles as I see in examples. Any idea?

Thanks,
  Void