[TYPO3-debian] Backend troubles

Patrik Strömberg patrik.stromberg at utbildning.stockholm.se
Wed Oct 15 13:41:26 CEST 2008

I have the same problem as posted in this thread:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-debian/2008-February/001776.html
.

When trying to log in to the admin-backend the message "No user logged
in, I can't proceed" comes on screen instead of the backend-pages.

The server is a Debian "Etch" with Apache 1.3.x, MySql. PHP4 running
20+ Typo3 installs of different versions 3.8-4.x. All get the same
problem.

Have checked PHP-configs, Apache everything and have not found anything
pointing to any errors. What must I check in each Typo3-installation?
Can anyone tell me what might cause this?

Regards,
Patrik Strömberg