[TYPO3-debian] [TSLIB] Can't access tslib-folder via apache

rednammoc rednammoc at gmx.de
Wed Jul 16 03:17:10 CEST 2008

Hello out there,

i'm using debian 4.0. After downloading and extracting typo3-dummi- and
-src-package  (4.2.1), i tried to configure Typo from another PC.

In that way i typed the necessary ip-address following with the specific
folder i extracted typo3-dummy. But all i get was an empty page.

I followed the symbolic link from dummy to typo3_src and took a look
into '../typo3_src/index.php', which defines 'PATH_tslib'. I accessed
this folder via shell and it worked. I accessed this folder via browser
and it failed. Only the subdir '.../typo3/sysext/cms/' was available
with my browser.

Does somebody knows what to do ?

Greetings
red