[TYPO3-debian] reproduce bugreport

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Aug 20 09:37:33 CEST 2007

Hi Christian,

sounds to me like a misconfiguration based on other packages used in this
server. It may also be caused by changes of the reporter himself.

Check out these things:

- grep -ri rewrite /etc/apache2/
- md5sum /path/to/typo3site/.htaccess (only if it is used)

I won't post this to the bugtracker directly, but you can ask the reporter to
come back here if he needs more help.

In any case, make sure that he is reporting about a fresh installation with no
changes made.

- michael