[TYPO3-debian] debian packages for 4.0.1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Sep 24 15:24:46 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

I wonder if you are aware about the requirements of this?

If you are going to provide TYPO3 4.0.2 (for example) for Debian, and assume
it will be released together with Etch, then you are obliged to provide
backports of any security fixes as long as Etch is out as "stable".

Do you have a plan to keep track about that?

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out