[TYPO3-debian] [TYPO3-install] TYPO3 installation mailing lists

Rasmus Jæger rjg at vejlehs.dk
Mon Sep 4 10:06:43 CEST 2006

I think it's a very good idea :)

Regards Rasmus

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: typo3-debian-bounces at lists.netfielders.de [mailto:typo3-debian-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] På vegne af Michael Stucki
Sendt: 4. september 2006 09:29
Til: typo3-debian at lists.netfielders.de
Emne: [TYPO3-debian] [TYPO3-install] TYPO3 installation mailing lists

Hi readers of the general-/linux- and windows- installation lists,

(debian-list: Just FYI)

I just had a look at all of our install mailing lists and got the impression
that they are pretty silent lists:

- Some people have asked questions and didn't get any help
- Some have tried to help but failed
- Instead, most installation related problems are posted in the
  English/German mailing lists

To bring back some life into this place, I suggest to turn down all these
lists and start over with a new "typo3.install" list.

What do you think? Other suggestions?

Please reply in news://news.netfielders.de/typo3.install.general

Thanks for your comments!
- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out