[TYPO3-debian] Quick guide: Installing "LAMP Testsite" under Debian.

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Tue Nov 14 12:18:05 CET 2006

Michael Stucki schrieb:

> Looks good! I assume that you are going to backport all security issues in
> upcoming releases for that version, right? Remember that this is a

I will try to do so. But its not that easy, as the core devs do not release
patches for security issues. There are only newer minior releases :(
People who want to help me with that are welcome :)

--
MfG, Christian Welzel

   GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
   Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15