[TYPO3-debian] graphicsmagick-1.1.6 on TYPO3 v4.0 ?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jul 10 12:04:34 CEST 2006

Hi Jordan,

> It wasn't debian I was looking at but RedHat ES v4.0. And you won't
> believe this:
>
> "Now you have to copy these files into /usr/local/php/bin , because
> only files at this position are allowed to be executed within PHP
> scripts."

Where is this written?

> So I only moved the files to the above location changed the location in
> the localconf.php to this location. Cleared the cache and VOILA working
> like a charm.
>
> Strange to see that only the directory /usr/local/php/bin is allowed.

The information might be true but it's irritating
because /usr/local/php/bin/ is just an example of a possible setting of
safe_mode_exec_dir. Since it could be any other value, I suggest that this
manual should be changed accordingly...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out