[TYPO3-debian] Typo3 can't find graphicsmagick

Steffen Müller steffen at kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 1 11:00:34 CET 2006

Hi.

Christof Müller schrieb:

> galadriel:/opt# aptitude search imagemagick
> p   imagemagick                                        - Image manipulation
> programs
> v   imagemagick-dev                                    -
> v   imagemagick-doc                                    -
> p   imagemagick-typo3-4.2.9                            - Image manipulation
> programs.
>
> I think 'p' means not installed, right? what does it means v. I can't find
> any solution in the man pages.
> I can't delete 'imagemagick-dev' with apt-get remove imagemagick-dev

Using a search engine could provide this information:

# i — installed: successfully installed to system
# c — config: package not installed, but configuration files remain
# p — purged: package has no files on system
# v — virtual: package does not exist, but another "Provides" it
# B — broken: dependencies unresolved, fix required
# u — unpacked: only files unpacked, not configured
# C — half-configured: configuration failed, fix required
# H — half-installed: removal failed, must be reinstalled

virtual package:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-pkg_basics.de.html#s-virtual
But the dev-package is not of interest for TYPO3.

Could you post your GFX configuration in localconf.php?

--
cheers,
Steffen