[TYPO3-debian] package state and future development

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Fri Dec 29 18:15:10 CET 2006

Hi.

On 22.12.2006 10:39 Christian Welzel wrote:
> Steffen Müller wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately the only mysql package available seems to be 5.0 - Is it
>> still true that TYPO3 is not working 100% stable with mysql 5.0?
>
> I have two instances of typo3 running on mysql 5 without problems.

That's fine.
But there are some trouble reports in this english-list:

MySQL strict mode issue seems to be fixed in future versions:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4693

The reason for my question was to prove if all will be stable. We all
know, it's almost impossible to get these minor fixes into the stable
branch. So we better check now and try to explain known issues in the
README file.

--
cheers,
Steffen