[Typo3-debian] graphicsmagick for ubuntu?

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Sat Sep 24 18:33:46 CEST 2005

Hi.

Does anyone's got a hoary port of graphicsmagick?

I tried to install the sarge packages from
http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/debian/
installation failed because of broken dependencies:

root at bart:/etc/apache # apt-get -s install libgraphicsmagick
  libgraphicsmagick: Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-21) but
2.3.2.ds1-20ubuntu14 is to be installed
                     Depends: libwmf0.2-7 (>= 0.2.8.3) but 0.2.8-1.1 is
to be installed
E: Broken packages

I bet sarge does not use newer software than hoary. Sometimes I hate
those numbering schemes...

--
cheers,
Steffen