[Typo3-debian] Server requirements for LDAP and SSO

Ulf Stephan ulf777 at gmx.de
Thu Oct 27 11:44:09 CEST 2005

Hello Group,
I need some basic information for ldap with sso.
I want to implement for an intranet a single sign on solution, but still
missing the basics :-(
The clients should automaticly identified by their windows logins.
I've tested to use the ldap extensions (eu_ldap) and have success to
import users from the AD. Manual Login is also still working.
Now I want to understand how the automatic autentification should work,
but I found nothing about the basics.
Witch things do I need for the debian server and the apache?

Has anybody a link or a describtion what is needed and how it works?

Thanks

Ulf