[Typo3-debian] Typo 3.8 on Debian testing/etch with MySQL 4.1.14-6

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Mon Oct 17 08:45:04 CEST 2005

Dear list members and Debian- as well as Typo3-Fans,

i am happily running debian "testing" (a.k.a "etch") and Typo3 3.8.

Now "testing" likes to upgrade my current MySQL 4.0.X to MySQL 4.1.14-6.

I remember that a half year ago, there some issues with Typo3 - or in fact
some extension of Typo3 -, that had problems with MySQL 4.1?

However, i can`t remember what exactly caused the problems. I found no
information, whether these issues have been fixed already - or whether those
issues or even new ones still exist?

I would be very happy, if some clever guys here could help me before i
stumble into strange problems after the upgrade..

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany

If privacy or security of communication is on your mind, feel free to
establish a secure transmission using the PGP public key obtainable from
http://www.schories.com/alexander/pubkey/alexander_schories.asc