[Typo3-debian] Typo3-Installation doesn't work for virtual hosts

Phuwadol Udomsilp typo3 at thaiwiz.com
Sun Oct 16 04:54:05 CEST 2005

I use VHCS on Gentoo server, but my apache2 configuration (vhcs2.conf) look
similar to yours.
I am wondering if RealURL or StaticDocument is working? Mine is not. I can
only navigate with page id!!!

Thanks lists,
Phuwadol

"Hahn-Athenstaedt, Robert" <robert.hahn-athenstaedt at sap.com> wrote in
message
news:mailman.2413.1120649370.7526.typo3-debian at lists.netfielders.de...
I finally could solve the problem!
The reason was, that I defined a seperate directory for the typo source
(see below).
Instead I had to include the open_basedir value within the .../htdocs
directory definition (webspace).

Thanks again, Michael. You see - sometimes only feeling not alone can
help reaching the target.

- rob -