[Typo3-debian] Up to date Debian packages available

Friedemann Schorer friedemann.schorer at gmx.de
Sun May 15 21:29:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

Michael Stucki schrieb:

>>So far I couldn't install them, because I have mysql-server-4.1
>>installed which conflicts with mysql-server
>>Maybe you could add an OR dependancy for mysql-Server-4.1 ?
>
> Strange.
>
> mysql-server-4.1 provides mysql-server. Which packages resources did you
> use?

I use official Debian Sarge repositories and the site Christian Leutloff
mentioned in his posting.

When I enter the description of the typo3 package in aptitude and look at
the dependencies I just get three different versions of mysql-server.
mysql-server-4.1 is not shown.
Using an up-to-date Debian Sarge system with aptitude 0.2.15.9

Friedemann