[Typo3-debian] Up to date Debian packages available

Jan Kruse jan at jkruse.de
Mon May 9 21:03:27 CEST 2005

Christian Leutloff schrieb:

> I've packaged all packages for 3.7.0. They are now available from
> http://www.oche.de/~leutloff/debian/packages/.

> Please test and provide feedback.

I'm using Typo3 3.5.0 under Debian woody (stable), but many extensions
need the 3.7.0, so I'm very interested in updating my installation.

I'm not sure if it could work if use the new apt-source. Is there any
description how an update under debian has to be done? Mostly the
apt-system manages everything for a correct update-installation with
almost no user (root) interaction. Seems to be different in this case,
doesn't it?

Bye
Jan