[Typo3-debian] Up to date Debian packages available

Christian Leutloff leutloff at debian.org
Wed May 4 11:19:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm now working on TYPO3 packages for Debian, again.  I've done it
the way as Michael and other experienced users have suggested it in
this news group. (If you discover a difference, it is a fault, that
I will correct asap.)

I've packaged all packages for 3.7.0. They are now available from
http://www.oche.de/~leutloff/debian/packages/.

Please add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://www.oche.de/~leutloff/debian/packages ./

and execute
# apt-get update
# apt-get install typo3 typo3-dummy typo3-quickstart typo3-testsite
to install all the packages.

The remaining steps are explainded in
/usr/share/doc/typo3/README.Debian.gz

I'm doing some more testing myself today and tomorrow.  The packages
are now in useable state. Therefor I'm expecting an upload to Debian
unstable on friday.

Please test and provide feedback.

Thanks
Christian