[Typo3-debian] is mysql-*-4.1 running fine with typo3 3.7 on sarge?

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Thu Mar 31 14:06:48 CEST 2005

Dear list members,

i am very happy with my debian sarge system running mysql 4.0.x and typo3
3.7.

However, i am curious to know, whether an update to mysql 4.1 (e.g.
"mysql-server-4.1") on my debian system would work fine, means without any
strange problems, e.g. broken extensions, functions, necessary patches etc.
.

It would be truly great, if some of you, who already tested this or even
running such an environment, would tell me their experiences or, even
better, how great typo3 3.7 runs with mysql 4.1 on Sarge. :D

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany

If privacy or security of communication is on your mind, feel free to
establish a secure transmission using the PGP public key obtainable from
http://www.schories.com/alexander/pubkey/alexander_schories.asc