AW: [Typo3-debian] Debian stable version 3.1-->apt-getupdate&apt-getdist-upgrade

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Sun Jun 19 07:56:43 CEST 2005

Hi Jordan,

> This is what I know. Just didn't know there wasn't a password
> voor root in
> Knoppix.

Sorry. :)

> This is what I already knew and use ;-) MC is my friend as well ;-)>

Ok! Sorry, again. Afaik "mc" is not included by default in the basic system
in debian, so i just wanted to be sure you install and possibly use it. :)

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany

If privacy or security of communication is on your mind, feel free to
establish a secure transmission using the PGP public key obtainable from
http://www.schories.com/alexander/pubkey/alexander_schories.asc