[Typo3-debian] Typo3-Installation doesn't work for virtual hosts

Hahn-Athenstaedt, Robert robert.hahn-athenstaedt at sap.com
Wed Jul 6 11:17:50 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. So I've the feeling that there might be help
from outside ;-)
But unfortunately I'm still in the dark.

>Some ideas:
>- FollowSymlinks is not enabled
>- check the access log of the webserver
>- check the error log of the webserver

SymLinks are enabled. Thats why it works if I have typo3_src in the
webspace (but also with the symlink-functionality).
Within the vHost-directives I have the statements:
    <Directory /usr/share/typo3>
        AllowOverride All
        Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        php_admin_value open_basedir
"/usr/share/typo3/:/tmp/:/usr/share/php/"
    </Directory>

The Log-Files say nothing, which I could associate with my problem.
In the apache2-error-log there's only the statement after restarting
apache2:

"[Wed Jul 06 11:05:14 2005] [notice] Apache/2.0.53 (Ubuntu)
PHP/4.3.10-10ubuntu4 configured -- resuming normal operations"

Try this links:
http://www.kct83.de
http://www.kct83.de/typo3
http://www.kct83.de/typo3/install