[Typo3-debian] Install error ("Install Tool is not loaded as an extension")?!

Per Blomqvist p.blomqvist at home.se
Thu Aug 25 15:37:54 CEST 2005

Hello, I get this error message from the "typo3/install/index.php":

"  Install Tool is not loaded as an extension.
  You must add the key 'install' to the list of installed extensions in
localconf.php, TYPO3_CONF_VARS[EXT][extList]."

What is wrong?

The FAQ suggest:
"Check you have not exceeded your available hard drive space. This
particularly applies to hosted accounts."
-lol-

See for your self:

Im Sarge-user, and use the packages from
http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/debian/  , and HELP! (..)
(And Im mysql5 user, NOT mysql4 that was deb demand, but I don't think
that violation matter.)

Any Ideer???

DS PS whatever, kan man kanske snacka Svenska här?

--
Mvh, Per Blomqvist
Web: http://phoohb.shellkonto.se