[Typo3-debian] sarge php5 and exif

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Aug 10 09:53:28 CEST 2005

Hi Sacha,

Sacha Vorbeck schrieb:
[...]
> Could anyone who has a php5 (incl. php5-exif and php-mbstring) sarge
> server at hand try:
> wget http://www.wunderkessel.de/d40.jpg
> and check the image with a little php-file:
> <?php
> print_r ( exif_read_data('./d40.jpg') );
> ?>
>
> and tell me if the resulting array also contains only one letter for the
> comments and keywords field?:
>
>     [Comments] => z
>     [Author] => a
>     [Keywords] => k
>
> If not, please tell me your php.ini settings regarding mbsting please ;-).

Thx for providing this detailed test-setup. :->

I checked PHP5-CLI as well as mod-php5. Both are doing fine!
[Comments] => zcomment [Author] => autor [Keywords] => keyword

pn at virginia:/tmp$ apt-show-versions -a php5
php5    5.0.4-3 install ok installed
No stable version
No testing version
php5    5.0.4-3 unstable
php5/unstable uptodate 5.0.4-3

As you see this is 5.0.4-3 from php5/unstable now.

in php.ini both exif and mbstring don't have any config applied, so are
working on default-settings...

I will do an additional check on dexter-packages php5/sarge in a minute...

HtH,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag