[Typo3-debian] Typo3.7.0 libpng install error

Chris Van Pelt vanpelt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:03:28 CEST 2005

I am using woody.  As far as my gd2 packages go, if I type apt-get
install libgd2 it tells me the latest version is installed.  Although
if I do a locate libgd2 it doesn't exist.  I may have just installed
it and it's not in the database.  I'm not familiar with a command to
find out what version is currently installed.

I did get the installation to run by commenting out line 2378, but
ofcourse I don't have image support now.

I sincerely appreciate your help.

Chris