[Typo3-debian] REQ: TYPO3 on Debian install session in Kitzbuehel

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Oct 31 16:10:49 CET 2004

Hi Ben,

> We just switched our whole technical department to debian sarge
> including desktops, laptop, gateway, develserver, fileserver. So I guess
> we are the guys and girl to do this!

That's great! Tell me if you need any help. Do you think it makes sense to
show both, server _and_ client installation?

I would love to show some great features of KDE/Kate/Quanta, etc. :-)

> I guess we would have to supply hardware as well, not?

Hmmm, my idea was that interested people install it on their own machine. If
we announce this prior to T3board...

Regards, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html