[Typo3-debian] REQ: TYPO3 on Debian install session in Kitzbuehel

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Oct 29 00:30:08 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

there's a discussion on the t3board list about sessions in Kitzbühel.
I wonder if there is anybody willing to organise a live-installation of a
complete TYPO3-on-Debian server on the first evening in Kitzbühel?

I would offer my help to present a part of that session and of course help
in answering all kinds of questions.
Furthermore I could set up a small local Debian mirror (apt-proxy) so that
all important components could be installed quickly from the local network.

If anybody is willing to form such an event, we could inform all people in
front of the tour so that everybody who is interested has enough free space
for setting up Debian on his computer.

So the big question is if there is anybody willing to organise this?

Regards, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html