[Typo3-debian] graphicsmagick-im-compat_1.1.2-6_i386.deb

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Oct 28 18:04:12 CEST 2004

Hi Lars,

> The graphicsmagick-im-compat package from the repository mstucki.net is
> removing the original woody imagemagick completely.
>
> Is this good? I think not :)

Yes that's conscious! Both packages provide 'imagemagick', therefore one of
both has to be removed.

> I wish it could be placed in a directory selected by the user.

The idea of the compat package is that it fully replaces the ImageMagick
programs. Therefore it will act on the same places and use the same paths,
of course.

If you want to install it separately, have a look at my original wrapper
script that can be downloaded at http://www.mstucki.net/files/typo3/

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html