AW: AW: AW: [Typo3-debian] Which mysql version do I have?

Lars E. D. Jensen ledj-typo3 at dcmedia.biz
Wed Oct 27 11:22:02 CEST 2004

Alexander Schories wrote:

> :))  ( i must admit, that i write these lines from outlook. as long as not
> all software runs natively or by crossover/wine/winex on linux i will
> sometimes have to boot up windoze. thats sad. )

*SLAM* *BAM* *KAPPPOWW*  ;)

I also have to admit having used Windows a long time, but everything kept
screwing up all the time and got infected by various things on the
Internet. Then one day I hit myself and installed a KDE Desktop with Debian
and have never regreted doing so!
My work is more effective now cause of native KDE/Debian programs . I don't
have to find and install trial versions etc. and hope to do a proper FTP
client etc. SOOO many plusses and so little minusses using a linux desktop.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lars E. D. Jensen - DCmedia - TYPO3 Business Solutions