AW: AW: [Typo3-debian] MMCACHE

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Thu Oct 21 16:05:35 CEST 2004

Hello,

Well, i hope not. :D  But i will try it. :)

> write a short php-file (e.g. info.php) containing this:
>
> <?php
> phpinfo();
> ?>

Well thanks, however Phpinfo runs fine here - in my css-styled-version and
as a single command. Believe me. :-)

> start it once with your browser and once from the command line
> # php4 ./info.php
>
> see whats happening in the apache error_log / syslog

Nothing. Because it just displays are phpinfos...

It would be nice, if you could please answer the questions in my last
mail/post. Because if the module isnt properly installed or configured no
single php command will ever work.

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany