[Typo3-debian] Only 3 -7 kb/s bandwith - what happened?

Michael Karalus karalus at donews.de
Wed Oct 20 21:01:18 CEST 2004

Hi there,
we are running a Debian stable (Bunk) server with two Typo3-Sites.
We are on the german DFN broadband, but for a few days we very rarely can
serve faster than approx. 3 - 7 kb/s . Nearly impossible to work, even from
inside the office.

My question is: Is is possible that something inside Debian can cause this
behaviour? Maybe one of the last updates did that? If so - what do I have
to check?

Strange problem, strange question - I know ;)

Thxx, Michael

--
Das Dortmunder Online-Magazin http://www.donews.de