[Typo3-debian] Strange indexed search problem, server related I think!

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Tue Nov 2 12:05:32 CET 2004

OK, I have now discovered that the apache seems to go down on the very first
client call, but not the next calls, with the refreshing window.

[Tue Nov  2 10:34:32 2004] [notice] child pid 31924 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)
[Tue Nov  2 11:59:35 2004] [notice] child pid 3553 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

This is just for the first call. Should I consider upgrading the apache
(from a backport on dotdeb.org or backports.org) or hold my focus on the
PHP?

Regards,

Lars Houmark

news:mailman.1.1099315896.27174.typo3-debian at lists.netfielders.de...