[Typo3-debian] typo3.sunsite.dk down (only for today I assume?)

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:27:07 CET 2004

Hi Michael,

>> It seems that typo3.sunsite.dk is down today:
>>
>> 73% [Connecting to typo3.sunsite.dk (130.225.247.92)]
>>
>> I assume things will return to normal in about some hours?
>
> Works fine here.

Okay, probably my fault. I tried 4 different servers in the Netherlands all
with other providers. Maybe the internet connectivity with Denmark was down
or so... let me try again: it's okay on all servers again. So perhaps it was
indeed some strange connectivity with Denmark as more providers where having
the same trouble at the same time. But it's working again and that's GREAT
;-)

Regards

Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com