[Typo3-debian] REQ: TYPO3 on Debian install session in Kitzbuehel

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Nov 1 09:32:11 CET 2004

Hi,

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:

[...]
> We just switched our whole technical department to debian sarge
> including desktops, laptop, gateway, develserver, fileserver. So I guess
> we are the guys and girl to do this! I guess we would have to supply
> hardware as well, not?

Congratulations. :-> That's the way to go.

Cheers,
Peter

P.S.: I just had my first run on the "new sarge installer", and it was a
real pleasure. ;) Only thing I had to manually edit after was grub's
/boot/grub/meu.lst. The partition parameter's had not been recognized
correctly.

I would suggest to let this session base on official debian install
cd's/dvd's, *not* on knoppix. That way one can asure to have a nice and
widely spread clean debian system.