[Typo3-debian] debian documentation

Henry Gunter henryg at henryg.net
Wed May 26 21:34:23 CEST 2004

Hi all

I have been reading this thread about the debian documentation. Thought I
would add my $0.2. If you are truly interested in any GPL package, I don't
think it is very constructive to attack the people or their efforts who give
freely to the project. I have never seen a project that could not be
improved. That improvement comes from the humble participation of the
community. It is my opinion that anyone who ask humbly for assistance,
providing all of the necessary info "what the problem is, what steps you
have taken to resolve the problem, and what you don't understand " receives
assistance. This is what makes the GPL so successful. Typo3 is no different.
I am new to Typo3 also and have several issues that I am trying to resolve.
I have received help from several people and my thanks go out to them.
Having worked with debian and other GPL projects for the years that I have I
am certain that with a flaming abusive attitude you will always get the cold
shoulder.

henryg