[Typo3-debian] Poorly documentation

Kasper Myram kasper at myram.dk
Tue May 25 14:53:35 CEST 2004

Steffen Mueller wrote:

> We are an open source community and contribution is what keeps us alive.
> Some of us are more active, some less.

yesyesyes, I know all this - been at it for years...

> You all complain about bad documentation without providing better one.
> I'm asking myself how could we benefit of that? Well, ...

How am I to document any thing I have absolutely no clue about? I have
absolutely nothing to contribute as this is the very first time I have
ever set eyes on T3...

> ... Kasper, would you please write down some constructive notes to
> improve this "poorly" documentation.

That's not what I said - please not so defensive and then read back: I
said that I _understand_ the frustration of Kim since the documentation
of T3 is more or less a mess. This said, the Debian-install guide is
quite good actually but has one (for me?) showstopper.

 > How shall we put that "point your
> browser..." part to avoid misunderstandings?

Tell hands on what to do - that is the style of the entire guide except
on this particular spot.

When I know more of the system then I can contribute.

Kasper