[Typo3-debian] Debian with ImageMagick 4.2.9

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed May 19 10:52:33 CEST 2004

Hi Thomas,

> My question is: Has anyone composed a server that mainly uses Michael
> Stucki's debs on a stable or testing dist, but also has support
> on-the-side for IM 4.2.9 including support for effects, PDF and AI ?

Yes :-))
Our company is using exactly these features (at least PDF works, I never
tested AI files) without any special problems.

> I've had some luck with the static IM 4.2.9, but it seems my GDlib is
> broken using that one, also the PHP-function ImageGif is not supported...
> By the way, I'm planning to use the above in a production setup, so it has
> to be safe and stable... ;)

Soon there will be
- php4-gd2_4.1.2gif
- imagemagick-typo3_4.2.9static

So stay tuned and maybe wait some more days until I have the time to do that
(there's a long weekend coming...).

> ! I would want pay a few consultancy hours if you have the perfect
> solution!

Too bad I'm not working in a consultancy :-(

Cheers - michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html