[Typo3-debian] Error in init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved correctly

Lars E. D. Jensen ledj at dcmedia.biz
Thu May 6 00:41:29 CEST 2004

Hi List

I've just installed TYPO3 3.6.0 manually with a source.

And I get this when trying TemplaVoila (I've tried Ingmars patch on the dev
list, but it did'nt seem to work):

Error in init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved correctly.

This happens if the last 6 characters of this path,
/var/www/dangvard/typo3/ext/templavoila/mod1/, (\$temp_path) is NOT "typo3/"
for some reason.
You may have a strange server configuration. Or maybe you didn't set
constant TYPO3_MOD_PATH in your module?
If you expect any help from anybody on this issue, you should save this page
as an html document and send it along with your request for help!

Array
(
    [TYPO3_OS] =>
    [PATH_thisScript] =>
/var/www/dangvard/typo3/ext/templavoila/mod1/index.php
    [php_sapi_name()] => apache
    [TYPO3_MOD_PATH] => ../typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/
    [PATH_TRANSLATED] =>
/var/www/dangvard/typo3/ext/templavoila/mod1/index.php
    [SCRIPT_FILENAME] =>
/var/www/dangvard/typo3/ext/templavoila/mod1/index.php
)