[Typo3-debian] Generel question about handling deb packages...

Lars E. D. Jensen ledj at dcmedia.biz
Wed Mar 24 11:20:42 CET 2004

> Can you please copy&paste the full error report? Which package
> conflicts with typo3-env?

Well, it's not an error I think... when installing debconf the installer
wants to remove typo3-env.
But I'm using a backport, so maybe that's the problem...

  debconf-english
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  defoma dialog gs gs-common gsfonts typo3-env
  debconf-english
1 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 6 to remove and 1  not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/91.7kB of archives. After unpacking 12.0MB will be freed.