[Typo3-debian] I know this isn't really a Typo3 questions but ....

Marshall Van Beurden mvanbeurden at kpffspd.com
Wed Mar 3 23:52:29 CET 2004

I've installed typo3 using the debian packages and now need to reconfigure
PHP4 to include --with-xml and --with-imap.  I've done a little looking
around and for the life of me cannot figure out how to run './configure' in
the Apache directory.  I could re-install Apache from source with all of
the same configure options, but then any existing changes would get over
written right?

Any suggestions on where to start with this?

Thanks,

Marshall Van Beurden
Technical Consultant
KPFF Special Projects Division