[Typo3-debian] http://dotdeb.org/

Julian Bartels julian.bartels at yousoft.de
Fri Jul 23 15:38:29 CEST 2004

Hello,
I use it long time now, and it's great!
I don't think, that compiling on production systems is the right way ...
With dotdeb you get apache-mysql-php up-to-date without using
debian-unstable!
Of course, you should test the packages before, but I'd never had any
problems with it!

Regards,
 Julian

news:mailman.1.1090570559.25076.typo3-debian at lists.netfielders.de...