[Typo3-debian] http://dotdeb.org/

infomaniac infomaniac at ifi.ch
Fri Jul 23 12:30:27 CEST 2004

Hi

As it sais.. it's an _unofficial_ repository.
It may all be fine using it, but you cannot be sure that a regular
update (not a dist-update!) won't break your system.

Therefor I consider you'd rather use the official repositories and use
updates mainly from security.debian.org  if your server needs good
reliability!

If it's just your personal home-brew, my-funky-webpage-lamp-o-matic-box,
then you'll probably be fine using the dotdeb repository ;-)

If you have a productive server, you should consider building the
packages you need (not available from the stable reps) yourself and
testing them on a concurrent testing system.

Have fun!
Oliver