[Typo3-debian] Virtual Domains

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Tue Jan 27 00:10:17 CET 2004

Dear Steffen,

>> I tried to reproduce your example but didn't get any errors. Can you help
>> me to manage that? :-)

> do you have php error-logging configured to prompt for warning messages?

> in php.ini, section: Error handling and logging
> error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

I use the same settings here but still don't get that message listet.

> the php warning refers to class.t3lib_div.php, function writeFile(),
> line 1235-1245:

That's true, but in your case, it would be more interesting to know where
this function is being called from...!

> so long, i hope this helps.
> maybe we should discuss this on Typo3-dev before we fill a bugreport. it
> could be fixed in 3.6rc1.

Please check that and see if things changed. If not, then we should really
continue that thread in typo3-dev.

Kind regards
- michael
--