[Typo3-debian] stable, rc and cvs versions of typo3

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Jan 26 09:27:54 CET 2004

Hi Lars,

> Would it also be possible to create a mysql database with the
> typo3-site-installer on the fly?
> With database and user permissions set...

Yes, it would.

> Like
> typo3-site-installer -d=testsite -mysqldb testsite -dbuser
> testsite -dbpassword testpassword

I'll try and see if I can manage that - later! ;-)
If anybody wants to help, please put your hands up now! :-)

> So the only thing would be to point the browser to ...typo3/install/

... for changing the Install Tool password.

Well, what about skipping this step as well? In theory, it should be
possible to do _anything_ with the site installer...

Kind regards
- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html