[Typo3-debian] stable, rc and cvs versions of typo3

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Tue Jan 20 02:22:03 CET 2004

Hi Lars,

> Would it be possible to add switches to the typo3-site-installer, which
> would direct typo3_src to different releases of typo3.

Yes, of course!

> Like the -a switch, except that -a is not working at the moment :)

Besides that, I think I will remove this option in the next version.
It just doesn't make real sense.

> typo3-site-installer -stable (newest stable release) -d=test
> typo3-site-installer -rc (newest rc release) -d=test
> typo3-site-installer -cvs (newest cvs release) -d=test
> This would make it even more uncomplicated to upgrade/downgrade...

Good idea!

> Maybe the -cvs thing could login at sourceforge at get the newest source.

Funny idea! Is there really a need for this?

> Since it not me who manages the deb packages, it's easy to suggest :)

Well, but what about writing a manual? Contact me if you're interested :-)

Cheers - michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html