[Typo3-debian] Re: Problem with typo3 quickstart installation

daniel_wittich at de.wunderman.com daniel_wittich at de.wunderman.com
Thu Jan 15 21:13:07 CET 2004

I had the same problem after using the installer script.
A look at my quit fresh Apache installation fixed it:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

was missing.

Sorry, for not providing all necessary Informations.

> > In my php.ini "error_reporting" is set to "E_ALL", but still no errors
> > are generated.
>
> Did you specify a logfile?
Yes, I specified a log file and also set display_error to on.

For me it looks like the script is running without any problems, it just
doesn't produce any output. This weekend I'll have time to dig into the
script and check, if I can find out why the script only produces

Thanks,
Tobias

Daniel Wittich | IT Manager

Y&R GmbH & Co. KG | Wunderman GmbH & Co. KG | Kleyerstraße 19 | 60326
Frankfurt
phone +49.(0)69.7502-7896 | fax +49.(0)69.7502-7226
daniel_wittich at de.yr.com | www.young-rubicam.de | www.wunderman.de

Helpdesk:
069-7502-7MAC | iteam.yr.com

This transmission is confidential and intended
solely for the person or organization to whom
it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it.

If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender at the e-mail address above.