[Typo3-debian] update unstable debian today results in not working typo3 sites

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 11:34:44 CET 2004

Hi Rupert,

> which mysql version did you use prior to upgrading, and which version is
> it
> now ?
> there are some known problems with mysql 4.1.x but it should be possible
> install 4.0.x on this machine.

Server information:

Apache/1.3.33 (Debian GNU/Linux) PHP/4.3.10-2

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
with Turck MMCache v2.4.6, Copyright (c) 2002-2003 TurckSoft, St.
Petersburg, by Dmitry Stogov

So I use Turck MMCache v2.4.6
and the following MySQL-Server version:
Client API version  3.23.56

How to know which mysql-server version I have?

Any help is welcome, every site is still down ;-(

Regards
Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com