[Typo3-debian] update unstable debian today results in notworkingtypo3 sites

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 11:30:57 CET 2004

Hi,

> you probably updated php to debian package version 4.3.10-2.

Yes, PHP.info tells me: PHP Version 4.3.10-2

> And if you are using the Zend Performance Suite or any other Zend Optimzer
> /
> Encoder powered product, the solution is simple:
> Due to incompatibility of the previous version of Zend Optimizer with PHP
> 4.3.10, it is strongly recommended that owners of Zend Performance Suite,
> Zend Accelerator, Zend Studio Server, and Zend WinEnabler, upgrade to Zend
> Optimizer 2.5.7.
> Once you upgraded to Zend Optimizer 2.5.7 everything will be fine again!

No I use the following:

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
with Turck MMCache v2.4.6, Copyright (c) 2002-2003 TurckSoft, St.
Petersburg, by Dmitry Stogov

So I use Turck MMCache v2.4.6
and the following MySQL-Server version:
Client API version  3.23.56

How to know which mysql-server version I have?

Some other information of the server installation: Apache/1.3.33 (Debian
GNU/Linux) PHP/4.3.10-2

Any help is welcome, every site is still down ;-(

Regards
Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com