[Typo3-debian] update unstable debian today results in not working typo3 sites

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 11:11:37 CET 2004

Hi All,

I did a distribution upgrade today, using the following commands on a Debian
Linux Unstable version:

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade

After this upgrade everything looked like it was working but IT'S NOT!!! I
think there is something wrong or different with the newly installed
mysql-server version as all my websites are not working any longer and I
can't login to the backoffices. This is a production server with 20+ typo3
websites. So they are all down at the moment.

Any suggestions are welcome. To me it looks like the new mysql-server is
causing the problems we have now.

Regards

Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at hotmail.com