[Typo3-debian] Caching Problem

Markus Oertel oer at math.uni-paderborn.de
Thu Dec 9 19:41:43 CET 2004

Hi,

> make sure that you´re not logged in at the backend while trying to
> call pages in the frontend or use a different browser if you don´t
> want to logout.
hmm, there ist still no cache entry.

>> Pages. I also added "page.config.no_cache = 0" in the setup section of
> This has to be set to config.no_cache = 1 to disable the cache.
Yes, but i want to enable the cache.

I checked the no_cache flag in the Admin Panel on a different Typo3
installation where indexing works fine, and the no_cache flag is also
set to 1. So it seems that this value is not important or is just not
well implemented.

How does the caching mechanism work at all? I call the page as a normal
user and the contentelements get cached? do i have to enable this
feature?

Kind Regards
   Markus