[Typo3-debian] New set of GraphicsMagick debs released

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Aug 9 18:59:41 CEST 2004

Sven Wilhelm wrote:

> after the problems with the source-part of my repository, now all things
>   should work fine.
>
> Note for sarge users: The debs currently depends on libtiff4.
> I will try to backport this library during the next days, or you simply
> rebuild it against libtiff3.

Thanks, that's great!

For those who are interested:
I have just uploaded some new packages to my repository [1] including a
Woody backport of Svens GraphicsMagick package.

You might also want to look at the turck-mmcache package which provides a
great PHP accelerator - runs great with TYPO3!

Cheers - michael

[1] deb http://www.mstucki.net/debian/ stable all
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html